I'm quite excited because I've been meaning to set aside a serious block of time for nothing but planning and developing ideas and future content. Some of my goals--which may or may not completed this weekend, but will at least be worked on--include the following:In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
- write reviews (there's plenty of raw data for that!)
- research for interviews
- work on post templates
- gather HTML crib-sheet
- scout out possible books for challenges
- work on design plans
- brainstorm (hopefully) interesting article topics
- develop review policy
- work on Features page
- create landing page content
- "research, research, research" all things publishing
- install a stats counter (Google Analytics)
- ...and other stuff!
**Note: I may be making edits n adjustments that result in odd-looking content. Pay it no mind...it should all be normalish by Monday.**